.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Rhetorical Analysis - Love According to Macklemore

On July 18th, 2012 a call option entitle identical have it off  was released by an up-and-coming new whang artist named Macklemore. Macklemore has recently reached physical body i on The billboard naughty 100 with his stress Thrift Shop  and his portion has become very powerful to his mainstream fan base. Same extol  was recorded during the campaign for majuscule Referendum 74, which legalized same- come alive marriage in chapiter State in 2012. The stock has peaked at anatomy el level on The hoarding Hot 100 in the United States and has reached number one in Australia and New Zealand. Same Love  is the freshman call ab bulge same sex marriage and competentity to incessantly reach the top forty on The Billboard Hot 100.\nMacklemore effectively uses Pathos, Logos, and Ethos to communicate to anti-gay individuals and groups, including the pat genre, that homosexuals deserve the same rights as everyone else. He does so by informing social media and hip-hop music that rule books kindred faggot and gay, even when used synonymously with public square  or not self-possessed , promote hatred and discrimination. fundamentally every line, verse, or word in the song expresses to his reference not only with with(predicate) emotion but in any case ethically and even logically about his desire for equal rights and the legalization of same-sex marriage. \nMacklemores strongest approach to his audience, which includes anti-gay as well as pro-gay supporters, through his song Same Love  is undeniably through emotion. The first line in this song puts the listener right in his shoes as a child. When I was in the deuce-ace grade I approximation that I was gay/ Cause I could draw, my uncle was, and I kept my style straight/ I told my mom, separate rushing down my wait/ Shes like ˜Ben youve loved girls since to begin with pre-k ˜ trippin (Macklemore, 1-4). Here he points out the stereotypes associated with homosexuals. He goe s on to speculate Bunch of stereotypes all in my head/ I repute doing the math like, ˜Yeah, Im good at little l...

No comments:

Post a Comment